This job is a terrific opportunity for a highly-dependable, career-oriented person who wants to work in a friendly, positive environment of a dynamic, growing organization. EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE, ANALYTICAL SKILLS AND A POSITIVE ATTITUDE are essential!
We are seeking a strong, tech savvy Accounting and Accounts Receivable Manager who can leverage their current skill set and be willing to learn fast and create value on day one. The Accounting and Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for assisting the Controller on general accounting, the overall financial statement close process and oversee all of the billing process.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for helping to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the financial statements every month, including account analyses and reconciliations of various balance sheet accounts
- Manage day-to-day tasks to effectively run the Accounts Receivable Department
- Oversee full cycle of billing for our 2 products, approximately 5,000 contracts
- Manage efficient and consistently applied dispute resolution and cash collection processes, including effective root cause analysis and resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues including data entry and/or processing errors, issues not resolved from lower level staff, issues not addressed in a timely manner, and inquiries and requests from internal and external clients
- Proactively research and identify solutions to prevent future issues. Identify opportunities for other process improvements and enhancements to improve overall efficiency of department & Company. Must be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
- Develop and maintain departmental policies and procedures to support compliance with audits and internal controls
- Perform regular month-end closing activities such as journal entries, accruals, monthly allocations, reporting/analysis and other close activities as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years accounting/finance experience
- Strong analytical, accounting research and problem solving skills required
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to manage the Accounts Receivable Clerk to meet billing objectives and deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Interface with all levels of management
- Strong working knowledge of Accounting software, Great Plains a plus
- Expert Level use of Windows software programs (i.e., Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- ADP payroll skills a plus
What’s in it for you?:
- To be a part of a seasoned Finance team with pubic accounting responsibilities
- An opportunity to learn about the business and contribute and interact with all levels and departments
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage and 401K plan
- A very generous paid time off and a holiday schedule
- 100% company-sponsored life and long-term disability insurance and flexible spending plan
- A great office and culture surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and more
- Food trucks Mondays and Wednesdays and Farmers Market Thursdays
If you’re looking to have a huge impact, work hard, have fun, and be proud of what you do, apply today.
Futuredontics®, parent company of 1-800-DENTIST® and PatientActivator®, is the nation’s leading provider of dental marketing services. Since 1986, we’ve dedicated ourselves to developing powerful products that help dental practices thrive. Recognized as dentistry’s premier new patient leads program, our flagship 1-800-DENTIST service has helped millions of dental patients nationwide connect with member dentists. PatientActivator — our communications, social and online reputation solution — increases production and boosts the practice’s online presence with automated appointment confirmations and tools for marketing, social media, reviews and much more. Our founder, Fred Joyal, is a legend in the industry and his commitment to your success is also legendary.